Epoxy-Plus Marine Epoxy
FOR COATING, FIBERGLASSING, STITCH & GLUE
- Penetrates and seals wood against moisture with a tough, flexible, permanent coating
- Stronger and better than polyester resin for covering wood boats with fiberglass cloth
- For cedar strip construction
- For stitch & glue construction
- Repair dry rot damage and prevent further decay
Epoxy-Plus is a premium grade marine epoxy. Easy to use with a 1 to 1 mix ratio, no amine blush, no sanding between coats, low viscosity for easy fiberglass wet-out, longer working time for the amateur builder. A proven product for over 35 years. It cures to a flexible, resilient surface, able to withstand flexing and impacts better than harder, more brittle epoxies. Cures ultra clear, ideal for clear finishes such as cedar strip boatbuilding. Use for stitch & glue, add wood flour for structural fillets.
More Information about Epoxy-Plus Resin
More Information on How To Use Epoxy-Plus.
More Information On Epoxy-Plus.
Note - units priced below include resin and hardener. e.g. a 1 gal. unit contains 1/2 gal. of resin and 1/2 gal of hardener.